- Remote Full-time
- In-House Full-time
- Remote Project-by-Project
MJR Creative Group is looking for talented long-term partners to join our internationally recognized, award-winning agency.
As our Lead Developer you will work with our in-house account and UI teams to develop beautiful ground up web properties as well as provide periodic maintenance and updates to the digital properties of our existing clientele. Projects range from large scale comprehensive builds to smaller promotional landing pages for a collection of B2B and B2C clients across a spectrum of agricultural companies, food and beverage brands, and community oriented non-profits.
- Building out web projects from the ground-up ranging from simple one-page landing pages to complex, multi-page brand sites
- Supporting existing client web properties
- Researching new web technologies and providing insights to our internal team and clients to benefit the project and support adaptation
- Providing expertise to our account team and supporting client communication regarding technical topics
- Contributing to scope of work details and building cost estimates with our account team
- 5+ years of professional web development
- Strong proficiency with Craft and Wordpress
- Experience working with a templating language like Twig or Blade
- Familiarity with coding HTML email templates from scratch, supporting QA and deployment on services like Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp and Constant Contact
- Familiarity with breaking apart UIs (for coding) built in Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Experience with code management systems (GitHub)
- Professionally correspond / communicate with clients and client teams via email, video conference and in-person
- Familiarity working with APIs via REST or GraphQL
- Experience with tooling like npm and Composer
- Familiarity with WCAG compliance
- Familiarity with in-browser performance and optimization of web properties
About MJR Creative Group
MJR Creative Group is located in Fresno’s historic Tower District, which is known and beloved to many as the arts and cultural center of Fresno. Our office is close to Fresno’s freeway infrastructure and within walking distance to a wide variety of lunchtime eateries. Should you decide to burn the midnight oil you’ll be welcomed by a vibrant live music and nightlife scene in the district.
Since 1995, our agency has focused on in-market and out-of-market client relationships in the USA, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Portugal, Germany, Singapore, South Africa, and Chile. The majority of our clientele are either growers and marketers of fresh produce and food products, processors of food and beverage products, and businesses that serve and support the agriculture and food industry. Our local Fresno area work includes full service and project work for growers and marketers of fresh produce and food and beverage products as well as community nonprofits.
- 401k + profit sharing
- Flexible PTO
How to Apply
Please email your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org